Friday, December 28, 2007

My Goal for 2007 was 25,000 Blog Hits ...

Since I really didn't do any serious blogging until August with my first kit (My Birthday-Whimsical Yellow), I had set a goal of 25,000 hits for 2007. Well it looks like I may have trouble meeting that goal.
I will have Freebies everyday from now until New Years Day!
Let's see how close we can get! I'm asking my Feedblitz subscribers to come to the blog over the Holiday so you can be counted. Feedblitz is great for my subscribers since they can do a "direct download" from the email BUT they never get counted in my stats.
Just a note to "Sharon" who always leaves such delightful comments. I did go over to your blog and saw your Christmas Tree! That's what triggered the first purple kit!
P.S. If I do hit the 25,000, I'll design a surprise for all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!!

A very big Thank You for all the gifts you have given this past year!!

I love your "Snowy Purple Collection". The quick pages are an extra special treat.

Betty