Friday, December 28, 2007

Hope You had a Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you enjoyed Christmas Eve and Day as much as I did!
Got to Gainesville about 2:15PM, unloaded the car and got ready for The Children's service at church. Morgan was exceptional in the dance routine as an angel for her "Cheers" group. The entire family enjoyed the Children's service this year. I would have to say the best service in five years. Then it was back home to prepare the smorgasbord for Christmas Eve. Guests started arriving about 7PM and everyone enjoyed the food, music and socializing until 11PM.
I have to tell you the six and ten year old didn't get to sleep until 1:00AM. They had been tracking Santa on the internet traveling around the world and estimated he was due to arrive at 1:30 AM. I thought my Son-in Law was going to tan their little bottoms but instead shut the entire house down and told them "Santa was not coming to the house at all if they didn't get to sleep." Then finally Grandma went to bed at 1:15 AM and was up at seven with the little ones.
We opened all of our presents and had a wonderful breakfast casserole. The 13 and 10 year old got "Guitar Heroes III" ( one for a PS2 and one for a Wi). I think the adults had as much fun as the kids did playing the guitars! Morgan got her new bike and rode the cul de sac until she needed a nap. Then we prepared dinner, ate the feast and back on the road home by 5:15Pm since my husband had to go to work at 6:30 AM the next morning.
I hope Santa left you everything you desired! Now I need to general clean the house since my parents are coming to stay for the month of January from Pennsylvania. Nore's Niche probably won't be open until around the 15th of January. After my parents arrive on the fifth, I'll start uploading the Quick pages and Kits to the server.

No comments: