Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feedblitz Registration Bonus! Brag book FREEBIE




You can Receive this 12 Page 4x6 Not So Spooky Brag book just by registering with my Feedblitz (Right hand side of blog).
All of my Feedblitz registrants will receive the password and link to this file. My Feedblitz Registrants receive additional "Freebies" from my blog. In addition to this Feedblitz notifies "YOU" by email of any changes to the blog so you won't miss out on a "Freebie", coupons or news. You also receive a direct link to the "Freebie". You may unsubscribe at any time. I think you will enjoy it's ease of use.
Special Thanks to Janidee of Janniscraps for use of her "Just a Little Spooky" Kit especially designed for the "Little Ones in your life."
A Special Thanks to Judi's Crafts for the hand painted Witch.

No comments: