Friday, August 22, 2008

School Word Art Frames Freebie


Greetings from "Sinking" ... I mean "Sunny" Florida!

After 5 days of steady rain, wind gusts up to 48mph and a new leak in my roof, I need "Sun". I have to say I am blessed that we have not had dire problems. Some poor people have 2-3 Feet of water in their homes. Yes, I said "Feet". The St. John's river today started overflowing so now there are even more people that will have water damage. The National guard and FEMA arrived on Wednesday morning.

My daughter didn't have much of anything happen in Gainesville until yesterday. Fay just keeps stalling out due to two high pressure systems.

We have had rain here since Tuesday. Today strong wind gusts and a deluge of rain due to the feeder bands.

Anyhow, I've tired of seeing all the damage on TV. Only thing is we have to constantly watch for anything severe. I also registered for emails from the National Weather Service through Channel 9 a local station.

I have been working on a hybrid badge album for you and also school stuff.

Monday school opened in most counties. Most schools only attended two days this week. They have already selected the three makeup days.

Tonight I have "School Word Art frames for you to fill with your favorite photos. I've included some instructions for our new members to the digital community. Have fun with these!

The password is : school1
REUPLOADEDLINK TO 4SHARED
Special thanks must be extended to The Graphics Shoppe for the clipart used to make my papers.

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you for the word art frames, love them. Hope you get lots of sun soon.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Aug [LA 01:41am, NY 03:41am, UK 08:41am, OZ 06:41pm] ).

casskaye said...

This is so awesome! Thanks so much! Hope your weather improves soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I can not make the link work. I tried 3x's and it says "invalid" each time....(:

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

I know how you feel.. I'm in Titusville... Mighty soggy here too, lol... Thanks for the freebie...

Anonymous said...

Sorry to bring bad news but I have downloaded several times and it seems the link is not working.

Nore said...

I just tried the link and it worked.... Did you enter the password correctly? the password is case sensitive... Just copy it off the blog and when it asks for it paste it in the field...
Nore