Friday, August 29, 2008

School is Cool Hybrid Badge Album Freebie Day 9


Last year I designed a back to school kit and scanned some painted wooden buttons that I had in my craft room. I think you will like the little school house. Yes, a painted wooden button digitally enhanced.

Thank You all for the comments on the blog. Just one more day of doubling up with freebies due to "Faye". So I will finish my "Birthday Month" with a download a day.

Just one more day left after this of the badge album. Most of you have started your holiday by now. Enjoy time with your family!

The password is: math

Special thanks must be extended to The Graphics Shoppe , Adriana Teixeira Designs and Dani Alencar.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Again thank you. This is my grandson's favorite subject (he is only going into kindergarten, but loves math). This series is gong to be so much fun to scrap.

I am going with him on his first day and will have some time in the classroom with him so will be taking as many pictures as possible!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).