Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School is Cool Hybrid Badge Album Freebie Day 7


Hope you like the little notebooks and stack of books!

I'm loving this CS3. I'm making Photoshop templates as I create these new items and with my styles stash I can really create some cute stuff.

On to the second download for the day... Please make sure that you download both files. I looked at the download totals and a few of you about (40) are missing some days or you are being selective. Just thought you should know.
The password is: writing

Special Thanks must be extended to The Graphics Shoppe - School is Cool Graphics, Adriana Teixeira Designs, Gunhild Storeide, Dani Alencar and Pri Rocha Designs.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Lois B said...

I just want to say how much I am thoroughly enjoying these School is Cool Badge Album pages. You have done a super job creating these colorful, happy pages.

I will enjoy creating an excellent album of my grandson who will begin kindergarten next week.

A very sincere thanks to you. I don't know his teacher's email address so won't be able to enter the contest. I will be meting her next Wednesday but that will be too late for the contest. I do plan on telling her about your site as I do know that she loves creating things.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME Nore!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for days 6 & 7!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Sheri said...

Thank you so much for these wonderful album pages. This is the cutest school set I've seen. The backgrounds are great and the colors are awesome!