Friday, May 23, 2008

Sunny Dayz Stickers Freebie


Thanks to everyone leaving comments on 4shared. I am feeling much better today and got another freebie uploaded to 4shared. Since it is 94 here today this just seemed to fit into the scheme of things. Once again keep looking at the "freebies".

Hopefully by Monday I'll have something in the "Niche". It really takes far too long to upload all this stuff and package it! I'd rather be creating!!! I really have some very nice tools to expedite the creation process. I've really gotten into PSD templates. I really like making flowers out of the numerous doodles I've acquired over the past year in these grabbags. Over Mother's Day weekend I acquired some beautiful styles and have learned how to adjust the scale, lighting, bevel and shadow on them from the original style to make some really nice watercolor pieces.

On to the freebie!
The password is: sunny

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Nore!!!!!!
TY so very much for these AWESOME stickers!!!!!!
I'd love some of your hot temps!!!!
LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!