Sunday, May 11, 2008

Feedblitz Promotion April 10th - May 11th




All Feedblitz Registrants will be receiving all items illustrated in the slide show. Don’t you want to register? Feedblitz offers a direct link to my freebie eliminating the additional step of going to my blog. If you so choose, you can unsubscribe at anytime. However, I think you will enjoy its ease of use.
Don't miss out on a "freebie".
All items will be available in the blog store after the promotion!
The Feedblitz subscription area is on the right hand side above “all about me.” Feedblitz accepts international email addresses.
Just remember to leave me a "little love from time to time" when downloading your freebie at 4shared, my C-box or in the Comments section under the post on the blog.

Please add my email address to your address book and the blog address to your “trusted sites” otherwise the email with the links may end up in your spam folder.
noresnice-ities@embarqmail.com

Special Thanks must be extended to Royanna Fritschmann, Shawna at Scrap-Stuff-for-PSP, LPand3dogs Designs, Yazooy.com, Selenheart @ Acme Graphics, Ashalee Wall, Paula Yagisawa, Michelle Boroni, Mari Leiss and
Sue Chastain at: http://graphicssoft.about.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for all the gorgeous April gifts - you are extra generous in sharing these lovely designs!!

Nore said...

Betty;
I know the people I can count on to leave such lovely comments. Thank You!
Nore