Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Naturals Paper Tears & Flowers - IV


Well I think the dust has finally settled from NSD!

I know my purse is a bit lighter. LOL. I thought I'd let you all have fun downloading all the free stuff at the different stores tempting you to buy. I hate to say it... it worked! I did purchase some beautiful element templates and beautiful styles from literally all over the world. My stash is now quite extensive so I think I'm pretty set for summer unless someone comes up with another beautiful brush or style.

I've been busy with my Photoshop tutorials and completed six this week. I'm making my own PSD templates to make flowers, butterflies, frames, etc. I finally figured out how to make a pattern file which was quite easy BUT getting it to scale posed a challenge. Now hopefully I'll take my papers from a kit, do a pattern swatch and then voila many elements quickly!! Then there are the brushes. Still need a few more tutorials on those.

I'm finally finishing the Mother's Day Kit and will have probably two more downloads after this. This kit will be well over a meg when it is all said and done. There are so many possibilities!
Tonight we have Paper Tears and Flowers. Lots of them to match your papers.
MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD BOTH FILES:
You can download Paper Tears Here:
The password is : tears

You can download the Flowers here:
The password is : rose

Special Thanks must be extended to Manu B., Royanna Fritschmann, LPand3dogs, Kim Cameron, Mariana Barros, Bianca Guimaraes, Vivis Designer and Lorene Hill for use of her artwork.
Have fun with this kit and Happy Mother's Day Scrapping!

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Nore!!!!!!
TY so very much for both of these FANTASTIC DLs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!