Sunday, May 25, 2008

Doodle Glitter Mania Freebie


I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday.

My daughter and her family are at another basketball tournament in Lakeland. Austin's team (Gainesville Stampede) made it to the semi-finals but lost today. They are currently on their way home. Austin did however receive another trophy for being an extraordinary player at the tournament. That's my Grandson! Next week they will be off to Fort Meyers for another tournament for my other Grandson Jordan. Father's Day weekend there will be a tournament in Melbourne. Until July lots of basketball tournaments for both Grandsons.

On to the freebie...
I downloaded a CUfreebie last week and was trying to learn how to batch edit in PSE. The result "a lot" of doodles! Have fun with these. I tried to pick bright summery colors.
The password is: glitter

Special thanks must be extended to Kirsty Smith for the grey scale glitter doodles.

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CONGRATS to your GRANDSONS!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for these FAB Glitter doodles!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!