Monday, July 30, 2007

Busy, Busy Week!

Well,this week has been intense. I attended a job fair at Central Florida College for three hours, was tested for an HIM position at a local hospital for 2 hours, went to a 2 hour lunch with an old CPA buddy and spent a day just cleaning for my company on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It took me all of Sunday evening to finish laundry, remake beds and finish dinner.
Today I cruised the internet, paid bills and "completed my first quickpage". Tomorrow I'll upload the kit to 4Shared which I have never used before for uploading. Then I will have to provide you with a link to Stone Accents since I used a freebie kit. This has been a good day! Learning experiences galore. I have purchased some Designer Kits for Commercial use. I'll try to make a mini kit and Quick page by the end of the week. I'm very slow at this with being a newby. I just need to make some templates for the elements to hasten the process.

No comments: