Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Cheer-Easter Blessings Quickpage Freebie


This week I have thoroughly enjoyed creating so many items for my little blog store. All of them Bright and Cheery! This will be part of a kit in my store called "Spring Cheer". Yes, I learned how to make stickers last week.
I was having quickpage withdrawal and suddenly realized I hadn't created a "Quickpage Freebie" in quite some time. So. here you go and let me know what you think!

You can download Here:
The password is : blessings
Special Thanks to Brenda Miller-paper overlay, Royanna Fritschmann-Mat Template and Yazooy.com-style in creating this design.
Enjoy and Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Nore for this AWESOME Easter QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

Thanx for the overlays and the qp... they're gorgeous!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.