Sunday, March 9, 2008

Home at Last!

Well, the Grandma is tired after 12 days at my daughter's. Now I remember once again why we should have children when we are "young" and full of energy! Thanks again for all your caring thoughts and prayers that you left on 4shared and the comments section of the blog.
I had scrapping withdrawal and am busy creating all sorts of "stuff". Hopefully, this week (if it is meant to be) I'll get to work on "Nore's Niche".
I did get to work in Photoshop elements with brushes on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday while the kids were at school in between lunches, pickups and deliveries to sports practices. I'll have some "Spring overlays" for you this week. I'm really starting to get it together with PSE. Once again I'm asking for input after you download the overlays.

No comments: