Sunday, August 5, 2007

Shame on Me to My Family!

Sorry to those of you that wanted to see new slideshows... I've been busy creating QP's for two swaps... I'll get back to the Anniversary party this week!!! I've changed the header to the blog but can't seem to get the right dimensions... I'll research this,too... Also, I put up a c-box for messages since several people have had problems leaving comments...All you need for this is an email address... You don't have to have a blog...I'm also going to install feedblitz. All you have to do is type in your email address and when I update the blog it notifies you of a change, ie slideshow, posting,etc... Pretty neat especially when I start my freebies... Please go over to Pillow Girls blog and read the last two days posts... The quickpage I designed is listed and their are positive comments... Just click Pillow Girl's blog in my Favorite Blogspots and it will take you there directly...

No comments: