Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cosmo Cricket Jack - Day 9 of 10 Freebie


Doggone it It's Sunday night. I hope that you all had a great weekend!

I left Day 6 up for an extra day and I will do the same for Day 7 just so you don't miss out due to the weekend!

It's hot and humid here in Orlando. It has been trying to storm for two hours. I hope it just blows past. I have a lake in my yard due to the 31/2 inches we got yesterday! Like I said it has been raining every day for the past 12 days. The ground (sand?) is saturated.

Well I hope you have a great Monday!
LINK HAS EXPIRED-AFTER 10 DAYS the Album will be in the store.

Special Thanks must be extended to Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs, Ma Aimee and the ScrappinMix team.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another beautiful page to this album!

It has been very hot the past few days where I live (British Columbia, Canada). Yesterday we broke this date's record for hot spots "37.7 degrees C)and today is hotter!!
My poor cat is even hot and she usually looks for the warmest place to nap in the sunshine.

Lisa said...

Thanks Nore, this album is so pretty! I feel your pain, I'm only an hour away from you and it's hot and humid and rainy here too. After the rain the outdoors feels like a huge sauna!! Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for another lovley page. How I envy you.....maybe not with the hot hot weather but just a bit of rain and a few warm days. Here in Australia we are freezing.....well its 16 degrees but that's cccooooolllldddddd for me. LOL

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Its hot & humid here in Pa!!!!!
Wish we would get a little rain to cool it off!!!! LOL
TY so very much for another set of FAB pages!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful album, Nore - I really enjoyed collecting all the pages, and look forward to playing withh it!