Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Autumn Harvest Feedblitz Promotion Freebie!



You can Receive this “Autumn Harvest Kit” just by registering with my Feedblitz (Right hand side of blog).
All of my Feedblitz registrants will receive the password and links to these files. My Feedblitz Registrants receive additional "Freebies" from my blog. In addition to this Feedblitz notifies "YOU" by email of any changes to the blog so you won't miss out on a "Freebie", coupons or news. You also receive a direct link to the "Freebie". You may unsubscribe at any time. I think you will enjoy its ease of use.
This kit includes: 4 Textured Solid Papers, 4 Textured Plaid Papers, 4 Vellum Papers, 6 Matted 8x8 Frames, 8 Matted 6x8 Frames, 8 Solid Tags, 4 Decorative Plaid Tags and 31 Elements. This Classic Themed Kit can be used for both Thanksgiving and Christmas photos.
I originally designed this kit for J3’s October Kit Club but for some reason the kit never made it to the Kit Club Members. However, this is “lucky” for all of you! Remember when I asked everyone if they liked homespun textures back in September.

This is my gift to all of you! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful kit that we got through the feedblitz. It is just so awesome. What a wonderful Thanksgiving gift.