Saturday, September 8, 2007

Feedblitz Registration



Please register with the Feedblitz email notification. Anyone that registers for the Two weeks will receive these Halloween Quick pages! The beauty of Feedblitz is the automatic email notification of any posts to the blog so you do not miss a Freebie. You can unsubscribe at any time. There is a direct link to the download from your email! Just leave me "a little love from time to time".
You will also receive "Coupons" for the "J3 and Me Store" and whenever I add new products to the store! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kitty Sue said...

Hi, I tried to sign up for your newsletter in order to receive the adorable Halloween pages, but I am having trouble. Any ideas? If so email me at
peggye@koyote.com
I got through the process but never received the email confirmation and then the link to resend it would not work... I will try again, later.
Thanks, Peggy

fl_connie said...

These qp are adorable - and thanks so much for sending them! ((hugs))

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these 2 awesome QP's that I received in my email!!!!!!!