Thursday, April 9, 2009

Frayed Easter Mats Freebie


So are you all making plans for Easter Sunday? I'll be off to Grandma Judi's for the holiday. We share holidays in our family since my Daughter's husband has an extended family. My contribution will be desserts and deviled eggs. I'll be making 2dozen decorated cupcakes and of course a printable cupcake decoration. The kids just love cupcakes. I'll make a breakfast bread and there has been a request for brownies. My daughter put the kibosh on the homemade chocolate peanut butter balls since the kids bounce off the walls after eating them. Hopefully it will be warm enough for the kids to swim in Judi's pool. It got down to 4o Tuesday night!

I've signed up for Atomic Cupcake's action club. Here are some mats that I made with one of the actions. I scanned an old place mat then used an action on them and filters. I think they came out pretty cute.

You can download from Filesavr here:
You can download from 4shared here:
The password is : bunny

Easter Blessings from Nore!
Buy 1 Get 1 Free (equal or lesser) value in the Niche.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.