Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Around the World Event - Free


Well this year I didn't have time to give you a preview of "Christmas Around The World"... BUT wait until you see this beautiful kit! You will receive 24 papers and ??? I lost count on the elements...LOL! I just couldn't wait until I completed those dang previews. My software crashed twice because it ran out of memory since I was working with trying to preview 20 elements on a page. Anyhow it is finally done and yes I'm listed with the other "99" Designers on the Christmas Around the World Blog which is located here:

I hope that you all have plenty of room on your hard drives! The next few days should be interesting...

This Kit is my Christmas Gift to You! Now let's Party!!!
From My House to Yours... Merry Christmas!
The password for all downloads is: hohoho

You can download Elements 1 here:

You can download Elements 2 here:

You can download Elements 3 here:

You can download Elements 4 here:

You can download Papers 1 here:

You can download Papers 2 here:

Special Thanks is too numerous to mention here BUT please read the enclosed "Credits" file. Every designer should be recognized for their Design tools.

10 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow, what a wondeful gift, Thank you for sharing your talent & hard work. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing all your gorgeoud Christmas designs!

This is another awesome blog train - thanks for taking the time to be part of this huge event!!

Lois B said...

Fantastic Kit. You really worked hard. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Fabulous kit! Thank you so much!

Phyldar said...

Oh my gosh!!! What you have so generously created for us as part of the Christmas Around The World collab is amazing - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Ann Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Kim said...

Thank you for a huge wonderful gift! Have a Merry Christmas filled with blessings :)

SassyDesignz said...

Thank you so much its beautiful

Deenie said...

Tremendous kit! Thank you very much for sharing and have yourself a very Merry Christmas :)

ScrappinTutNut said...

Thanks so much :) Merry Christmas