Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Alpha Notes Freebie U-X


I hope that everyone had a safe trip home and a good day at work.

I totally enjoyed the comments today on the blog and 4shared. Now tomorrow I have to start preparing for another hurricane. By morning we should know if Hanna has shifted East. Then we have Ike and now Josephine right behind Hanna. If we don't sink it will be a miracle. Say a little prayer that the High pressure system moves it into the Atlantic.

Only one more day of the Alpha Notes. I'm placing them on auto post for Thursday. Feedblitz registrants you will have to go to the blog to download.

On to tonight's download...
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
The password is: unity

Special Thanks must be extended to Lilou Lolotte, Royanna Fritschmann and Infinita Meg.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you so much, love this kit!!

Lisa said...

These alpha notes are the cutest, thanks so very much! Keeping my fingers crossed on all these storms. After all the rain we got from Fran, we certainly don't need a visit from Hanna, Ike or Josephine!!

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it!
~George Elliston


Thank you for the great Alpha.... Try and stay dry in Kissimmee... I'm going to try in Titusville....

Best of Luck...

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Keeping you ALL in my prayers!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays FAB notes!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for all the cute alphas :)
patty