Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Old Glory Bragbook Album - Day 7 Freebie


Finally we have Day 7 of the "Old Glory Brag Book Album". I'll have another page for you tomorrow and thereafter. I'm almost there as far as installing my software. I had to install an old version of Microsoft Office but don't like the way it is working with the Vista. So I'll have to look at the Sunday paper with school starting I can probably get an upgrade reasonably.

I'm really enjoying this dual core. I can multitask easily and Photoshop and my DIP don't groan anymore when I try to open both in core. Both of these programs eat memory. Anyhow I'm loving life at the moment with my new toy.
Off to check the Sunday paper ads!

You can purchase this album in Nore's Niche for $1.00!

Special Thanks must be extended to Jannidee/JanniScraps Designs and Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs.

4 comments:

Lois B said...

So nice to see you back and up and running. Upgrading can really be time consuming for sure when you have to upgrade all the other software you are used to using. Once you get everything you need you will love it.

Thanks for the latest Old Glory page

Kim Sandling said...

Thank you for this great page! Glad your computer is up and running! Good luck on ad searching! Office Max has a student teacher (which anyone whoever has been or will be a student can purchase) for $99.99 regulary $149.00. Or Costco has it for $120.

Sally said...

Thank you so much! This brag book is adorable. I couldn't wait for the final 2 installments - I had to start posting my pics right away. Check out my blog if you want to see them. Thank you for creating and sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another FANTASTIC page!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!