Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Stamp Stickers Freebie


Thank You for all the fantastic comments left on 4shared regarding the April Feedblitz Promotion. By sharing these freebies I receive valuable feedback determining what I will continue to create. Sometimes what I believe everyone will enjoy is not necessarily true. I can't believe how many people love these stickers. So here we go again more stickers. I promise I'm working on other items. I really want to get back to the brag books. Everyone seems to enjoy them. They do take a lot more time though than let's say the stickers. I'm really enjoying the styles that I've purchased. I can create so much faster when it comes to the intricate elements which you will see in the very near future.

I will also be putting up another poll. I would appreciate your participation.

You can download here:
The Password is: stamp
Enjoy the little birdies!

Special thanks must be extended to Actionfx, Yazooy.com and Selenheart @ Acme Graphics .

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Nore for these FANTASTIC stickers!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.