Wednesday, January 30, 2008

February Feedblitz Promotion Freebie


You can Receive the “Valentine’s Day Cookies” just by registering with my Feedblitz (Right hand side of blog). You will receive 18 decorated and 4 plain cookies for a total of two dozen. All of my Feedblitz registrants will receive the password and links to this file. My Feedblitz Registrants receive additional "Freebies" from my blog. In addition to this Feedblitz notifies "YOU" by email of any changes to the blog so you won't miss out on a "Freebie", coupons or news. You also receive a direct link to the "Freebie". You may unsubscribe at any time. I think you will enjoy its ease of use.

Please make sure to add
to your address book so that my email for the Valentine’s Day cookies does not end up in your SPAM folder.

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME Nore!!!
LUV EM!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so ever much!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!