Monday, June 25, 2007

4 Shared Comes Through!

4 Shared sent an email and fixed My virtual Drive... Now I have One, can upload now-Yeah! However, need to read instructions on Uploading, folders, etc... While I was waiting on that I looked at 3 column templates... I like that design better I will probably revamp the blog...
Picked up my new scanner at Bestbuy to organize my 50+ year old pictures... Got the Epson with the transparency attachment for slides and film... Dad needs to scan some slides and film from Poland during WW II when he comes down hopefully this fall...Well. I need to make dinner and then I'll setup my new toy...
Looks like today's stats will be USA 2 and Canada 1... Yesterday USA 1, Canada 1 and Australia 1...
By the way I fixed the comments section! Now it will accept comments...

No comments: